ode-user mailing list archives

From "Yannick Lizzi" <yannick.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Use doXslTransform with BPEL 2.0 - XPath1.0
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:35:55 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to use doXslTransform with query language BPEL 2.0 - XPath
1.0 (instead of 2.0)?
I understand it should be possible regarding the standards, but I always get
the following error: "Content is not allowed in prolog". (I use ODE 1.1)

To reproduce this, I take the HelloXslWorld test and change query language
and expression language "urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0" in
"urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0". I report a part of the
exception here:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure An
exception occured while evaluating "{OXPath10Expression
bpws:doXslTransform("HelloXslWorld.xsl", $myVar.TestPart)}": Content is not
allowed in prolog.
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onResponse(ODEService.java:221)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java
:173)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
ODEMessageReceiver.java:69)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)
    at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(
AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)

Is it the expected outcome?

Thanks
Yannick