ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From charlybrown <voi...@web.de>
Subject Re: Variable Assignement
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:26:10 GMT

Hi Alex,

thanks for your hint. Now I figured out that when I deploy the process on
ODE, an automatically generated namespace for the element <deimudda> is
generated and looks like 

<axis2ns2:deimudda
xmlns:axis2ns2="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
xmlns:ns3="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
xmlns="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema" />. 

When I define some namespace for the child elements, e.g. <ns1:eins/> this
namespace it keept as ns1, when I deploy the process.

Why is the namespace of <deimudda> automatically generated? Has it to do
with the xsd that defines <deimudda>?

Bye
Matthias



Alex Boisvert wrote:
> 
> Hi Matthias,
> 
> In general, you only need to initialize a variable if you're assigning
> intoit (inside the XML structure) versus
> to it (replacing the top-level content).
> 
> In your case, your variable initialization should look like,
> 
> <bpws:copy>
>     <bpws:from>
> 
> <bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
>     </bpws:from>
>     <bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> 
> Notice I removed the "/ns1:eins" in the <to> since you're initializing the
> variable and you can't assign into it yet.
> 
> alex
> 
> On 11/21/07, charlybrown <voigtm@web.de> wrote:
>>
>> now that I've really spent enough time on this I hope someone could help
>> me
>> with my problem.
>> I've created a BPEL process simply invoking a webservice and responding
>> the
>> reault. variable saving the result of the webservice ($DoSomethingOutput)
>> is, so I think, working fine. The only prblem is, that the process
>> response
>> variable ($ComptypeProcessOperationOutput) doesn't work. So I read that
>> this
>> needs to be inizialized with some literal and I tryed the following code:
>>
>>             <bpws:copy>
>>                 <bpws:from>
>>
>> <bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
>>                 </bpws:from>
>>
>>
>> <bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins</bpws:to>
>>             </bpws:copy>
>>
>> The problem is, it still doesn' work. The error response SOAPMessage is
>>
>> <faultstring>
>>
>> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}selectionFailureNo
>> results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
>> $ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins}
>>
>> </faultstring>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Variable-Assignement-tf4849349.html#a13883208
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message