ode-user mailing list archives

From imorales <imora...@ignos.com>
Subject Re: Error parsing BPEL process
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:58:58 GMT

I found what was happening. The problem was that the ODE compiler try to
compile all archives in the project with the extension .bpel and Maven
created a directory with terminate in .bpel because maven places in
META-INF/ some directories, in my case the directory of the groupId of my
the project that end with .bpel :)

I change the groupId of my project and solve the problem.