ode-user mailing list archives

From imorales <imora...@ignos.com>
Subject Error parsing BPEL process
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:52:20 GMT

Hi all, I´m using the jbi component apache ode-jbi 1.1 in ServiceMix 3.1.1
When Servicemix is trying to start I get next error when ode component is
compiling my bpel archive  that contains the process to execute.

 error: [BpelParseErr] Error parsing BPEL process: the BPEL is either
malformed or is invalid.
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:321)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:161)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:125)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeServiceUnit.deploy(OdeServiceUnit.java:62)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeSUManager.deploy(OdeSUManager.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:335)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:646)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$200(AutoDeploymentService.java:62)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:609)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory.parse(BpelObjectFactory.java:306)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:317)
        ... 12 more

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.