ode-user mailing list archives

From charlybrown <voi...@web.de>
Subject Variable Assignement
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:54:45 GMT

Hallo,

now that I've really spent enough time on this I hope someone could help me
with my problem.
I've created a BPEL process simply invoking a webservice and responding the
result. The variable saving the result of the webservice
($DoSomethingOutput) is, so I think, working fine. The only problem is that
the process response variable ($ComptypeProcessOperationOutput) doesn't
work. So I read that this process variable needs to be inizialized with some
literal and I tryed the following code:

            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from>

<bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
                </bpws:from>

<bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins</bpws:to>
            </bpws:copy>

The problem is, it still doesn' work. The error response SOAPMessage is

<faultstring>

{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}selectionFailure No
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins}

</faultstring>

No I guess this problem has somewhat to do with a namespacing problem but I
just can't figure it out. Could someone please help me?

Here is the xsd-code for the message behind $ComptypeProcessOperationOutput:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsd:schema
xmlns:tns="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
targetNamespace="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
elementFormDefault="qualified">
	<xsd:complexType name="DeiMudda">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:element name="eins" type="xsd:string"/>
			<xsd:element name="zwei" type="xsd:string"/>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
	<xsd:element name="deimudda" type="tns:DeiMudda"/>
	<xsd:element name="processRequest" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:schema>

And this is the process code.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process
    name="accesCompTypeProcess"
    targetNamespace="http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/DefaultServiceName"
    xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
    xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
    xmlns:wsdlNS="http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/DefaultServiceName"
    xmlns:ns1="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/comptypeProcess"
    xmlns:ns2="http://new.webservice.namespace"
    xmlns:ns3="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
    xmlns:ns4="http://comptyeProcess.de"

    <import location="comptype.xsd"
importType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
namespace="http://vawi.moodle.de/xsd/course_assignements"/>
    <import location="comptype.wsdl"
importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
namespace="http://new.webservice.namespace"/>
    <import location="accesCompTypeProcess.wsdl"
importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
namespace="http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/comptypeProcess"/>
    <import location="accesCompTypeProcess.xsd"
importType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
namespace="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"/>
    <partnerLinks>
        <bpws:partnerLink name="BpelImplementation"
partnerLinkType="ns1:comptypeProcessPartner"
myRole="comptypeProcessPortTypeRole"/>
        <bpws:partnerLink name="CompTypeImpl"
partnerLinkType="ns2:comptypePTLinkType" partnerRole="comptypePTRole"/>
    </partnerLinks>
    <variables>
        <bpws:variable name="ComptypeProcessOperationOutput"
messageType="ns1:comptypeProcessOperationReply"/>
        <bpws:variable name="ComptypeProcessOperationInput"
messageType="ns1:comptypeProcessOperationRequest"/>
        <bpws:variable name="DoSomethingOutput" messageType="ns2:Response"/>
        <bpws:variable name="DoSomethingInput" messageType="ns2:Request"/>
    </variables>
    <sequence>
      <bpws:receive name="Receive1" createInstance="yes"
partnerLink="BpelImplementation" operation="comptypeProcessOperation"
portType="ns1:comptypeProcessPortType"
variable="ComptypeProcessOperationInput"/>
        <bpws:assign name="Assign1">
            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from variable="ComptypeProcessOperationInput"
part="processRequestMP"/>
                <bpws:to variable="DoSomethingInput" part="reqmessage"/>
            </bpws:copy>
        </bpws:assign>
        <bpws:invoke name="InvokeCompTypeService" partnerLink="CompTypeImpl"
operation="doSomething" portType="ns2:comptypePT"
inputVariable="DoSomethingInput" outputVariable="DoSomethingOutput"/>
        <bpws:assign name="Assign2">

            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from>

<bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
                </bpws:from>

<bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins</bpws:to>
            </bpws:copy>

            <!--
            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from>$DoSomethingOutput.compmessage/eins</bpws:from>

<bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns4:eins</bpws:to>
            </bpws:copy>

            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from>$DoSomethingOutput.compmessage/zwei</bpws:from>

<bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns3:zwei</bpws:to>
            </bpws:copy>
            -->

        </bpws:assign>
        <bpws:reply name="Reply1" partnerLink="BpelImplementation"
operation="comptypeProcessOperation" portType="ns1:comptypeProcessPortType"
variable="ComptypeProcessOperationOutput"/>
   </sequence>

</process>

Thank you in advance!

Bye