ode-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Vasilenko <dvasi...@spss.com>
Subject Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:59:16 GMT

Yes, please see attached HelloWord_FromBPELHelper.zip (the CR.wsdl file)

Here is the SOAP send to the CR:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       <soapenv:Header>
             <addr:To
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8080/cr-ws/services/ContentRepository</addr:To>
             <addr:Action
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"/>
             <addr:ReplyTo
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</addr:Address>
             </addr:ReplyTo>
             <addr:MessageID
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr2q8nqhv3ift</addr:MessageID>
       </soapenv:Header>
       <soapenv:Body>
             <axis2ns1:getVersion
xmlns:axis2ns1="http://xml.spss.com/repository/remote">123.0</axis2ns1:getVersion>
       </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The "header2" specified as the part of the WSDL message is missing ... ;-[

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13649882/HelloWord_FromBPELHelper.zip