ode-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Vasilenko <dvasi...@spss.com>
Subject Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:06:49 GMT

Could anyone provide some (any) samples of using
"urn:ode.apache.org/axis2-il/headers/"
extension in BPEL assign/invoke to pass SOAP headers to the endpoint?

We are trying to use the approach similar to the one described by Vishal
Bhasin
(see zip file attached to the his message "Passing SOAP Header Information
via
ODE  - Vishal Bhasin Jun 10, 2007; 07:23pm ") but it does not work.

The headers are ignored. Only the body part is sent.

We are currently looking at that "urn:ode.apache.org/axis2-il/headers/"
extension
but not sure how to use it and cannot find any samples.