ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Understanding activity - BPEL while
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:27:52 GMT

Im experiencing some unexpected behavior during the processing
inside of a "WHILE" loop.  I have some logic structures that equate to
boolean values that work very good.  However, When I add in an
if structure that contains a ASSIGN activity the WHILE loops appears
to get stuck looping forever, even when I insert a boolean value
to exit out of the WHILE loop at the very bottom of the loop.
For Example:

<while>
<condition> ('$moreWork' = true() ) </condition>
    <if name="gotMilk">
         <condition> ("$gotMilk" = true() ) </condition>
          <assign name="SETsomeVariables">
               <!-- blah, blah  set moreWork=false() here -->
          </assign>
   </if>
   <if name="checkinEvent1">
         <condition>  ('$event1' = true() ) </condition>
         <sequence>
               <!--  do a syncronous invoke here -->
         </sequence>
        <elseif name="checkingEvent2">
            <condition>  ('$event2' = true() ) </condition>
             <sequence>
               <!--  do a syncronous invoke here -->
             </sequence>
         </elseif>
     </if>
     <assign>
            <!--  I set moreWork= false() here, but loop KEEPS going
forever.   -->
     </asssign>
</while>