ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple concurrent clients
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:03:47 GMT

This bit:

Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL,
mexid=hqejbhcnphr2s7en3xcq1k, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}
HelloWorld2-3}
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection
(BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.java:63)

Looks interesting.  Either no transaction manager or no transaction...?

-- Paul

Paul Brown
paulrbrown@gmail.com