ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Help needed using assign to initialize variable
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:44:10 GMT
>From the snippet you pasted everything looks fine, could you try the
following:

   - Use the BPEL 2.0 notation for the to assignment:
   <bpws:to>$Adder_addInput.AddInputMessagePart</bpws:to>. Normally both should
   work exactly in the same way but you might have spotted a regression.
   - If it doesn't work, set the org.apache.ode category to debug and
   check if you see the assignment being done with the proper XML literal. Send
   you log if you don't see anything.

Hopefully this will help a bit. The next step would be to create a Jira
issue with your process if we still can't make it work.

Cheers,
Matthieu