ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: How to deploy Probe and Fault Service in samples onto Ode?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:23:46 GMT
On 10/17/07, vikas cv <vikas.cv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run the Correlation and Fault handling samples in Ode, but
> they do not deploy due to the dependency on the Probe and Fault Service,
> whose WSDLs are in the Ode samples. But, I have no idea how these two
> WSDLs
> can be deployed so as to make the TestCorrelation and
> TestImplicitFaultHanlder samples work.
>
> Please guide me

Those aren't samples, they are tests, part of our test harness. As such they
run in a very specific environment where service calls are mocked. Both the
probe and the fault service are used as part of this testing environment as
hardwired services, so you can't use those services and the test processes
outside of the test framework. It's like trying to drive a test-crash car on
a normal road: it's not meant to be.

So you can try to reuse these processes but you'll have to tweak them a lot
(mostly all invoke/receive/reply) to place them in a real web service
invocation context.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Thanks in advance