ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile Errors in the latest SVN Head.
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:54:08 GMT
Hi,
I got an update last night and a compile build ran well... Thanks a
lot for the support..

I still see some compile errors when compiling APT generated classes.
But those errors does not seem to hurt the build. (but that's ugly :(
)... Also my eclipse project does not show those errors.

But I'm still struggling  to get the full package created. The build
gets stuck when generating java docs. Only the source and doc dists
get created.

1 error
1220 warnings
rake aborted!
Failed to generate Javadocs, see errors above

Is there a swtich to turn off the java doc generation?

thanks,
Thilina