ode-user mailing list archives

From Chris <dch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure No results for expression: {OXPath10Expression /xsd:dummy_input}
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:17:10 GMT
I guess this is the interesting part of the BPEL:
        <bpws:assign name="Assign" validate="no">
            <bpws:copy>
                <bpws:from part="payload" variable="input">
                    <bpws:query queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:
2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/tns:input]]></bpws:query>
                </bpws:from>
                <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="DicePLRequest">
                    <bpws:query queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:
2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/xsd:dummy_input]]></bpws:query>
                </bpws:to>
            </bpws:copy>
        </bpws:assign>

This was generated using eclipse BPEL editor.