ode-user mailing list archives

From Chris <dch...@gmail.com>
Subject Error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure No results for expression: {OXPath10Expression /xsd:dummy_input}
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:10:43 GMT
My BPEL project was successfuly deployed on ODE. However, when I tried to
use it with a client I got the following error:
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Assignment Fault: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=35,faultExplanation=Noresults
for
expression: {OXPath10Expression /xsd:dummy_input}

The project is simple:
- One service called DiceServer that returns a random value (1 to 6) (I
wrote a client for this one, it works fine)
- One service called ColorServer that returns a color, given a value.

The BPEL process does the following:
- Get a random value from DiceServer
- Send the result to ColorServer
- Get a Random Color
- Return the random Color

dummy_input is a string, the parameter to getDiceValue() on DiceServer
service. If I understood well, the BPEL process couldn't get a value from
getDiceValue(dummy_input). However, I'm sure that this service is working
because I tested it with a client. Hence, there must be something wrong with
the BPEL process.

Thanks,
Chris.