ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject Difference between ode ActivityEnabledEvent and ActivityExecStartEvent
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:33:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm new one here. I'm performing ode logging using event listener.

What is the difference between ActivityEnabledEvent and
ActivityExecStartEvent ? In javadoc for first one I written: "Event sent
when the parent activity or process enables this activity." And for the
second one: "Event sent when the <em>body</em> of the activity starts
executing."

What is performed between these events ?

I presume that ActivityExecStartEvent is lauched by activity itself in
the beginning of activity. But is it possible situation that
ActivityEnabledEvent is launched, but ActivityExecStartEvent isn't ?

Thanks for anwers.

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski