ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Unable to access wsdl part from the variable defined by wsdl
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:36:17 GMT
On 10/8/07, Cwik, Jan <Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com> wrote:

> However, when the above xml is copied to SabreCommandRequest ( <bpel:to
> variable="SabreCommandRequest" part="body"/> ) the variable gets the
> following form :
>
> <?xmlversion="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <message><body><SabreCommandLLSRQ Version="2003A.TsabreXML1.5.1"
> xmlns="http://webservices.sabre.com/sabreXML/2003/07"
>    <Request Output="SCREEN">
>       <HostCommand>N*(TEST)(SABRE_END_ITEM)NM</HostCommand>
>    </Request>
> </SabreCommandLLSRQ></body></message>'

The format of the above is the internal message representation where
<message> is the root element used to wrap all message parts and <body> is a
named part with its content.

Now, I want to verify that $SabreCommandRequest is created successfully,
> simply I'm trying to check if SabreCommandLLSRQ node exists. When I
> create XPath "$SabreCommandRequest.body/xsd1:SabreCommandLLSRQ" I see
> the XPath expression returns false. I tried with xsd1 namespace and
> without namespace, and all the time it's false.
>
> DEBUG - XPath20ExpressionRuntime       - Expression {OXPath10Expression
> boolean($SabreCommandRequest
> .body/xsd1:SabreCommandLLSRQ)} generated result false -
> type=java.lang.Boolean
>

> What I'm doing wrong ? I see that afer performing copy the variables is
> encapsuleted by <message> and <body>. In case of a similar variable that
> I'm getting from the <receive> activity the variable does not contain
> the <message> and <body> and $Variable.body works well.

The $message.part notation selects the top-level part element (if the part
is an element) or an element wrapper (if the part is a schema type), so if
you want to select the xsd1:SabreCommendLLSRQ element, you would simply
write "$SabreCommandRequest.body".

cheers,
alex