ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: No movement on open incident
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:48:20 GMT
On 10/3/07, Vishal Bhasin <vbhasin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do you mean us helping with implementation of this functionality in ODE?
> If so, I'm afraid, we have just started being the 'users of ODE' and not
> sure if we can claim to be 'developers of ODE' yet!!

If this is time-critical for you and you can't do the work yourself, you may
consider contracting people who can.  Intalio has been driving this project
forward in significant ways through business engagements with our customers
and we're always open to new opportunities related to Ode.     Contact me
privately if that sounds interesting to you.

It goes without saying this is a open-source project so you can
convince/contract any able developer to do the work and hopefully contribute
it back to the project.  The project would doubly benefit from this
initiative: more features and more active contributors!

Also, what are your thoughts on the correlation-id issue?

I believe it requires the similar infrastructure work I was referring to
earlier.  Very interesting feature, just not on anybody's near-term roadmap
as far as I know.

cheers,
alex