ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: No movement on open incident
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:01:26 GMT
There's a non-trivial amount of infrastructure work needed before we can
support the general case of passing a security context between different
message exchanges... so it's on the TODO list and there's no defined
timeframe for this at the moment.  If this is time-critical for you, I'd say
your best bet is to help put some wood behind the arrow. :)

alex