ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Error: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure No results for expression: {OXPath10Expression /xsd:dummy_input}
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:09:54 GMT
On 10/3/07, Chris <dchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> My BPEL project was successfuly deployed on ODE. However, when I tried to
> use it with a client I got the following error:
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Assignment Fault: {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=35,faultExplanation=No<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=35,faultExplanation=No>results
for
> expression: {OXPath10Expression /xsd:dummy_input}

Hi Chris,

The "dummy_input" element is declared within the namespace "
http://diceserver.utbm.fr", so you should use "/ns0:dummy_input" with the
following namespace declaration in context:

xmlns:ns0="http://diceserver.utbm.fr"    (same as defined in your WSDL)

Also, just to make sure since I didn't see your full BPEL, the element
tns:dummy_input should exist prior to the assignment which means you need to
have a literal assignment to initialize the content of the "DicePLRequest"
(part "parameters").

In abridged form,

<bpel:assign>
  <bpel:copy>
    <bpel:from>
      <bpel:literal>
        <tns:getDiceValue>
          <tns:dummy_input/>
        </tns:getDiceValue>
      </bpel:from>
      <bpel:to>$DicePLRequest.parameters</bpel:to>
  </bpel:copy>
</bpel:assign>

cheers,
alex