ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Error handling in bpel processes
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:46:14 GMT
On 10/2/07, Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.Jens@gmx.net> wrote:

> I believe in my case that Axis2 cannot acces the fault which the service
> and behave as you have described already.
> Or does the stacktrace below has an other meaning?
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: LogFaultException
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
> :486)

The stacktrace indicates Ode detected the fault and is re-throwing it.  But
I'm not sure I understand what doesn't work for you.... is it that,

1) Your service sends back a Fault (described in WSDL) and you can't catch
it in your process?

2) Your service sends back a Fault (not in WSDL) and you use
"faultOnFailure=true" but you can't catch it in your process?

In either case, if you can simplify your setup and attach your files to a
Jira issue we could look into things in detail.

alex