ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Errors in InstanceManagement and ProcessManagement-API
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:10:29 GMT
On 10/2/07, Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.Jens@gmx.net> wrote:

> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation
> using the following WSAAction:
> 17:38:18,894 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the
> operation using the following WSAAction:
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message
> body's first child's local name : resume
> 17:38:18,904 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP
> message body's first child's local name : resume
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@cea754
> 17:38:18,904 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation
> org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@cea754
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found a header in incoming message,
> checking
> if there are endpoints there.
> 17:38:18,944 DEBUG [SessionInHandler] Found a header in incoming message,
> checking if there are endpoints there.
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received mgmt message for
> InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}resume
> 17:38:18,944 DEBUG [ManagementService] Received mgmt message for
> InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}resume
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting param class java.lang.Long from
> <iid>3394</iid>
> 17:38:18,954 DEBUG [ManagementService] Extracting param class
> java.lang.Long
> from <iid>3394</iid>
>
> I can turn of debug-mode if you want to and this does not help you...

You could try setting these two parameters to "true" in your
axis2.xmlconfiguration:

    <parameter name="sendStacktraceDetailsWithFaults">true</parameter>

    <parameter name="DrillDownToRootCauseForFaultReason">true</parameter>

> Can you try using the value <pid>ibm:cisArchive-27</pid>
> >
> > and define a namespace for "ibm", e.g., xmlns:ibm="
> > http://co.ibm.de.cis/archive"
> >
> I have declard the namespace in the bpel-file, deploy the service, start a
> new instance and try to invoke the getProcessInfo with your notation and
> there is also the same error with the same stacktrace.

Did you did the see namespace declared in your SOAP request?  (I can't tell
for sure in your statement above)

alex