ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Unable to access WSDL definition to activate MyRole endpoint
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:20:47 GMT
On 10/2/07, Chris <dchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Looks like it found the WSDL now but it fails later:
>
> 15:05:14,892 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of RandomColor failed,
> aborting for now.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Could not activate endpoint for
> service {http://sample.bpel.org/bpel/sample}RandomColorService and port
> RandomColorPort

Caused by:

> org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder$WSDLProcessingException:RPC-literal
> type message part payload should have a type attribute

However, I have types string for input and output in the wsdl. Note: The
> wsdl was generated with Eclipse BPEL editor.

Per WS-I BasicProfile 1.1, if you use RPC-Literal, all your message parts
need to be xsd:types (not elements).

You can change your message parts, or you can change the style to
Doc-Literal if you have only one message body part.  Either way, it sounds
like you'll need to tweak the WSDL to make it WS-I BasicProfile
1.1compliant.  If you are familiar with SOAPUI, you can use it to
validate for
compliance.

cheers,
alex