ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Error handling in bpel processes
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:23:21 GMT

I have just tried everything :-(

I have just checkout the following repository:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/

I invoke rake with "rake clean compile TEST=no".

Following environment is used:
JAVA_HOME=c:\cisdev\jdk1.5
PATH=c:\cisdev\jdk1.5\bin;c:\cisdev\downloads\axis2-1.2\bin;C:\entpackt\svn-win3
2-1.4.4\bin;c:\cisdev\ant-1.7.0\bin;c:\cisdev\maven-2.0.7\bin;C:\ruby\bin

I see that there is a war-file created, but if I used it in my tomcat ode
does not work correctly...

Any idea?
Jens

Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:

> [...]
>> symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
>> location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
>> import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannel;
>>                                             ^
>>
>> C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
>> bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:43: cannot find symbol
>> symbol  : class TimerResponseChannelListener
>> location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
>> import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannelListener;
>>                                             ^
>> What is going wrong here? Any idea?
>> Jens
>>

>> Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Jens,
>> >
>> > I've replied to the issue as well. Please make sure to use the
>> 1.1branch,
>> > the trunk is under development and is not as stable.

For
>> is
>> webservice
>> exception

>> the

>> ">uuid:hqejbhcnphr2n1qwgjen65</addr:MessageID></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><axis2ns2:LogRunRequestVO
>> ">true</xsd:emptyparam>

>> ">uuid:hqejbhcnphr2n1qwgjen65</addr:MessageID></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><axis2ns2:LogRunRequestVO
>> ">true</xsd:emptyparam>

>> message,

>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
>> OperationClient.java
>> >> >> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java

>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
>> OperationClient.java
>> >> >> >
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java

>> the
>> an

>> re-throwing
is it