ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Error handling in bpel processes
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:00:50 GMT

Hello Matthieu,

thanks for your answer. I checked out the source, but I cannot get it
compiling and packaging a war-file.
There are several errors.

I checkout the branch 1.1 and try to build it with rake clean compile
TEST=no.

Stacktrace:
C:\CISDEV\downloads\apache_ode_branch>rake compile test=no
(in C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch)
Compiling apache-ode
Compiling ode
Running apt
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/PROCESS.java:26: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ParentScopeChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/PROCESS.java:27: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ParentScopeChannelListener;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/PROCESS.java:28: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TerminationChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TerminationChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:58: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecoveryChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:60: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class InvokeResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.InvokeResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:61: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PickResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.PickResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:62: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:30: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class InvokeResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.InvokeResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:31: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PickResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.PickResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:32: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:33: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecoveryChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:24: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ParentScopeChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:25: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TerminationChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TerminationChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:269: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PickResponseChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    public void select(PickResponseChannel pickResponseChannel, Date
timeout, bo
olean createInstance,
                       ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:670: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    public void registerTimer(TimerResponseChannel timerChannel, Date
timeToFire
) {
                              ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:690: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class InvokeResponseChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
                         InvokeResponseChannel channel) throws
FaultException {
                         ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:931: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    public void cancel(final TimerResponseChannel timerResponseChannel) {
                             ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:977: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class InvokeResponseChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    private void invocationResponse2(String mexid, InvokeResponseChannel
respons
eChannel) {
                                                   ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:1240: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    public void registerActivityForRecovery(ActivityRecoveryChannel channel,
lon
g activityId, String reason,
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/engine/BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:1251: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl
    public void unregisterActivityForRecovery(ActivityRecoveryChannel
channel) {

                                              ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:181: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class PickResponseChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
    void select(PickResponseChannel response, Date timeout, boolean
createInstna
ce,
                ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:188: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
    void cancel(TimerResponseChannel timerResponseChannel);
                ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:203: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class InvokeResponseChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
                  InvokeResponseChannel invokeResponseChannel) throws
FaultExcep
tion;
                  ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:211: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
    void registerTimer(TimerResponseChannel timerChannel, Date timeToFire);
                       ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:248: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
    void registerActivityForRecovery(ActivityRecoveryChannel channel, long
activ
ityId, String reason,
                                     ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/BpelRuntimeContext.java:251: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: interface org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.BpelRuntimeContext
    void unregisterActivityForRecovery(ActivityRecoveryChannel channel);
                                       ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:35: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TerminationChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
    TerminationChannel self;
    ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:36: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
    ParentScopeChannel parent;
    ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:38: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TerminationChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
    ActivityInfo(long aid, OActivity o, TerminationChannel self,
ParentScopeChan
nel parent) {
                                        ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ActivityInfo.java:38: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ActivityInfo
    ActivityInfo(long aid, OActivity o, TerminationChannel self,
ParentScopeChan
nel parent) {
                                                                 ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/CompensationHandler.java:21: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CompensationChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.CompensationChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/LinkInfo.java:22: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.LinkStatusChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/CompensationHandler.java:38: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CompensationChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.CompensationHandler
  final CompensationChannel compChannel;
        ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/CompensationHandler.java:46: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class CompensationChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.CompensationHandler
  CompensationHandler(ScopeFrame compensated, CompensationChannel
compChannel, l
ong scopeStartTime, long scopeEndTime) {
                                              ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/LinkInfo.java:35: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.LinkInfo
  final LinkStatusChannel pub;
        ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/LinkInfo.java:38: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.LinkInfo
  final LinkStatusChannel sub;
        ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/LinkInfo.java:41: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.LinkInfo
  LinkInfo(OLink olink, LinkStatusChannel pub, LinkStatusChannel sub) {
                        ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/LinkInfo.java:41: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannel
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.LinkInfo
  LinkInfo(OLink olink, LinkStatusChannel pub, LinkStatusChannel sub) {
                                               ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:36: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class LinkStatusChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.LinkStatusChannelListener;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:37: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ParentScopeChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:38: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ParentScopeChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ParentScopeChannelListener;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:39: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TerminationChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TerminationChannelListener;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:40: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecoveryChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:41: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ActivityRecoveryChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.ActivityRecoveryChannelListener;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:42: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannel
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannel;
                                            ^
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_branch/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/
bpel/runtime/ACTIVITYGUARD.java:43: cannot find symbol
symbol  : class TimerResponseChannelListener
location: package org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels
import org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.channels.TimerResponseChannelListener;
                                            ^
What is going wrong here? Any idea?
Jens