ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Errors in InstanceManagement and ProcessManagement-API
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:48:24 GMT

Alex Boisvert wrote:

> On 10/2/07, Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.Jens@gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>> If I want to terminate or resume a process with a request, e.g.
>>
>> <soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>> "
>> xmlns:pmap="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi">
>>    <soapenv:Header/>
>>    <soapenv:Body>
>>       <pmap:resume>
>>          <iid>3394</iid>
>>       </pmap:resume>
>>    </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>

> Do you get a stacktrace on the server-side for this one?

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The system is checking for the operation
using the following WSAAction:
17:38:18,894 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] The system is checking for the
operation using the following WSAAction:
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP message
body's first child's local name : resume
17:38:18,904 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using SOAP
message body's first child's local name : resume
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@cea754
17:38:18,904 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation
org.apache.axis2.description.InOutAxisOperation@cea754
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found a header in incoming message, checking
if there are endpoints there.
17:38:18,944 DEBUG [SessionInHandler] Found a header in incoming message,
checking if there are endpoints there.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received mgmt message for
InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}resume
17:38:18,944 DEBUG [ManagementService] Received mgmt message for
InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}resume
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Extracting param class java.lang.Long from
<iid>3394</iid>
17:38:18,954 DEBUG [ManagementService] Extracting param class java.lang.Long
from <iid>3394</iid>

I can turn of debug-mode if you want to and this does not help you...

>> Request:
>> <soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
>> "
>> xmlns:pmap="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi">
>>    <soapenv:Header/>
>>    <soapenv:Body>
>>       <pmap:getProcessInfo>
>>          <pid>{http://com.ibm.de.cis/archive}cisArchive-27</pid>
>>       </pmap:getProcessInfo>
>>    </soapenv:Body>
>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>

> Can you try using the value <pid>ibm:cisArchive-27</pid>
>
> and define a namespace for "ibm", e.g., xmlns:ibm="
> http://co.ibm.de.cis/archive"

I have declard the namespace in the bpel-file, deploy the service, start a
new instance and try to invoke the getProcessInfo with your notation and
there is also the same error with the same stacktrace.

Regards, Jens