ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Ode 1.1: Magic Session sample not working
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 20:49:19 GMT
Hi,

Apparently there's something wrong with your deployment. At least one of the
process doesn't seem to be available. Please check the following:

 * do you have a file named MagicSession.deployed under ODE's deployment in
WEB-INF/processes ?
 * are the services MSMainExecuteService and MSResponderService listed on
http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices ?

Thanks,
Matthieu