ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Bpel 2.0 samples?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 17:45:44 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

There are a few samples [1] bundled with the ODE distribution and there's
also our BPEL test case suite [2]. These aren't very elaborate but can give
you a good syntax overview activity by activity. The webinars [3] produced
by Oasis are also pretty good introductory material and use a few examples
as illustration.

Cheers,
Matthieu

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/trunk/distro/src/examples-war/