ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 Integration
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:53:28 GMT
Hi all,
Is there a architecutral (or any:) ) document explaining the Axis2
integration in Ode.

I would like to use some custom Axis2 modules together with processes
deployed in ODE. For an example let's say I need to enable logging
module [1] in order to log all the messages sent and received by a
certain process.

I also might need to write a custom module which will share some data
with messages sent/received by a certain  process instance. Does ODE
associates Axis2 service contexts or service groups contexts with a
running process instance?. Does ODE reuse the Axis2  server's
ConfigurationContext/ServiceContext when sending  message from a
process instance.

thanks a lot in advance,
Thilina

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/modules.html