ode-user mailing list archives

From "Cwik, Jan" <Jan.C...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: veryfing node existance
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:24:13 GMT
Thanks for the hint, finally I managed to attach the project, I also
added the request that I'm sending to the engine.

>   * Try by setting the XPath 2.0 expression language on your process.
I tried XPath 2.0 with ODE and it doesn't work either. I also verified
the XPath 1.0 and 2.0 expressions on my request in the XML Spy. It
worked fine. I mean when I removed <hello> node it returned false, when
node was present it returned true.

>   * Make sure that you don't send an empty node.
This is what I'm trying to find out, I need to verify if node is empty
or not. The reason is that in the response from (original project) I may
expect <Success>, <Error> or <Warning> nodes. Based on their presence I
need to make some actions.

regards
jan