ode-user mailing list archives

From "Cwik, Jan" <Jan.C...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: veryfing node existance
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:39:19 GMT
Hi,

I have raised the jira for it. I have managed to reproduce it on a
simpler example (modified loan-broker). However, I didn't find the way
to attach files to the issue. How can I do that ?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-178

regards
jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:24 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: veryfing node existance

I just took another look at it and I think there's something fishy,
although
I can't tell without having all files (.bpel, .wsdl, .xsd, ...).

I created a simpler test case with <if> <condition> boolean( ...)
</condition> </if> to verify that the basics work and the test passed.
So
there must be something different in your use-case that's tripping the
engine.

I'd be happy to investigate further if you can send a working JBI
assembly
and a sample input message.  Can you create a Jira for it?

thanks,
alex

<bpel:from>$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/@Versio
> n</bpel:from>
>                 <bpel:to>$OTA_AirBookRequest.body/@Version</bpel:to>
>             </bpel:copy>
>
> I'm also attaching the bpel script.
>
> regards
> jan

"$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:AirItinerary
> "
> doesn't match your variable content.
>
> Did you check that it matches what you expect?  e.g. by doing an
> assignment
> when the data is there.   If your message part is an element, a common
> mistake is to put the top-level element name in the expression.  Have
> you
> tried "$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:AirItinerary" ?
>
> Set the "org.apache.ode" category to DEBUG and check the logs to see
> what
> kind of data is returned from this expression.
>
> alex
>

> On 8/24/07, Cwik, Jan <Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry for late response but I wasn't able to verify it earlier. I
have
> > used the ODE revision 569274. I removed <then> and tested both
xpath's
> > exists and boolean. Unfortunatelly it didn't work for me, i.e. the
> copy
> > activity wasn't performed.
> >
> > <bpel:if>
> >
> > <bpel:condition

expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0">bool

ean($TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:AirItiner
> > ary)</bpel:condition>
> >
> >         <bpel:copy>

<bpel:from>$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:Ai