ode-user mailing list archives

From "Cwik, Jan" <Jan.C...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject MessageExchange properties are not preserved in ODE
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:33:42 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that MessageExchange properties are lost in ODE. I created
JmsConsumerMarshaller and JmsProviderMarshaller (ServiceMix). In
consumer I set properties on MessageExchange, later on when provider is
invoked by ODE I'm unable to find those properties in MessageExchange.

I looked to ServiceBridge class and found copyMexProperties methods. It
seems that only properties that starts with "org.apache.ode" are being
copied. I tried to set properties starting with such a prefix, but again
I was not able to get my properties in the JmsProviderMarshaller. It
looks like the properties are indeed copied from JBI message exchange to
ODE message exchange. But they are not copied upon invokation from ODE,
that is when I debugged I saw that overloaded copyMexProperties is not
invoked (the one that should copy properties form ODE to JBI).

Is there a workaround for this ?

regards
jan