ode-user mailing list archives

From "Cwik, Jan" <Jan.C...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: veryfing node existance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:45:48 GMT
Hi Alex,

Did you have a time to take a look at my issue? Am I doing smth wrong or
this is a bug?

regards
jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Cwik, Jan [mailto:Jan.Cwik@sabre-holdings.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 11:15 AM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: RE: veryfing node existance

Hi,

Yes I checked and this matches the variable. I mean when I remove the if
statement the copying is performed successfully.

I am attaching the servicemix log file with ode DEBUGs turned on.
However, I am unable to find any information about processing the if
statements. The bpel:if processing shall be right after the copying of
Version (bpel snippet below).

            <bpel:copy>

<bpel:from>$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/@Versio
n</bpel:from>