ode-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject SCA & WS-BPEL - Initial support available
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:58:47 GMT
This is a quick note to let the community know that I managed to get
initial WS-BPEL component implementation ready just in time for our
SCA 1.0 release. As described in  [1] and [2], we can now invoke
executables WS-BPEL process from an SCA runtime. As for a WS-BPEL
engine, we are using Apache ODE [3][4].The current implementation.bpel
is available in trunk at [5] and you can see a simple helloWorld BPEL
process being invoked. I'm working on a new sample to better
demonstrate the usage of this new component type, I'll also look into
references as well.

I'd also like to Thank all the help from the ODE community, especially
Matthieu Riou.

[1] http://osoa.org/display/Main/SCA+BPEL+White+Paper
[2] http://osoa.org/download/attachments/35/SCA_ClientAndImplementationModelforBPEL_V100.pdf?version=1
[3] http://ode.apache.org