ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: problem invoking a external webservice..please help
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:13:07 GMT
Does your webservice deployed in Tomcat get called?  Does it return
anything?  I can't really test without the entire environment...

alex


On 9/20/07, patrosk <sunita_patro@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> HI Alex, Thanks for looking into my issue.
>
> The way you said, i tried that also. But again something is going wrong i
> guess. Attached the assembly with changes.
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p12810662/test2-sa.zip test2-sa.zip
> It deploys fine, but when I invoke from my soap client, after around
> 30secs
> it  comes with response,
>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
> "
> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
> <soapenv:Body>
>   <soapenv:Fault>
>    <faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:HTTP</faultcode>
>    <faultstring>(0)Found</faultstring>
>    <detail>
>     <string>return code:  0
> </string>
>     <ns2:HttpErrorCode
> xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">0</ns2:HttpErrorCode>
>    </detail>
>   </soapenv:Fault>
> </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>
> On the servicemix console i am not getting any exception, but it just
> comes
> with following message :
>
> INFO  - Query                          - This query on type "class
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ProcessDAO
> Impl" must load the entire candidate class extent and evaluate the query
> in-memory.  This may be ver
> y slow.  The query must be executed in memory because OpenJPA is
> configured
> with IgnoreCache=false a
> nd FlushBeforeQueries=false and there are dirty instances that may affect
> the query's outcome in the
> cache.
> INFO  - Query                          - This query on type "class
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ScopeDAOIm
> pl" must load the entire candidate class extent and evaluate the query
> in-memory.  This may be very
> slow.  The query must be executed in memory because OpenJPA is configured
> with IgnoreCache=false and
> FlushBeforeQueries=false and there are dirty instances that may affect the
> query's outcome in the c
> ache.
>
> What  would be missing here?
> Thanks
> Sunita
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message