ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: problem invoking a external webservice..please help
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:43:46 GMT
Hi Sunita (?),

Your assembly is missing a binding component to expose your remote
HelloWorld service on the JBI bus.

You need to
1) copy and edit your HelloWorld.wsdl to add the following XML fragment in
the service/port:
     <smix:endpoint role="provider" defaultMep="in-out"/>
   (i see you've already done this for HelloWorld.wsdl inside the process
component)
2) zip the resulting .wsdl to create a new binding component
3) add a <service-unit> entry for the binding component in your
jbi.xml(with target component "servicemix-http")
4) add the zip to your service assembly

Basically, any service that you invoke/provide outside of the JBI bus needs
to have a corresponding binding component.

cheers,
alex


On 9/20/07, patrosk <sunita_patro@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi,
>
> i have ODE1.1 running on servicemix3.1.
>
> I have a HelloWorld service running on tomcat. I created a BPEL service,
> which invokes the HelloWorld running on tomcat. And the BPEL service i
> want
> expose as a http endpoint on JBI.
>
> I am getting the following exception, Please help me out, I am struggling
> since more than a day. I am attaching here my service-assembly.
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p12794584/test2-sa.zip test2-sa.zip
>
> 'ERROR - JacobVPU                       - Method "run" in class
> "org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.INVOKE"
> threw an unexpected exception.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unknown endpoint:
> {urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl}HelloWorldService
> :HelloWorld
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiEndpointReference.getServiceEndpoint(
> JbiEndpointReference.java:99)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiEndpointReference.toXML(JbiEndpointReference.java
> :64)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.invoke(
> BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:792)
>
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.INVOKE.run(INVOKE.java:96)
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor15.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(
> BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:836
> )
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeMyRole(
> PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:
> 193)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java
> :306)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(
> BpelServerImpl.java:364)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:334)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(
> SimpleScheduler.java:173)
>
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:333)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:330)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> ERROR - BpelEngineImpl                 - Scheduled job failed;
> jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL, mexi
> d=hqejbhcnphr2lpj1grlre0, pid={urn:/test2.bpel}test2-17}
> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException:
> Unknown endpoint: {urn:/Hello
> World.wsdl}HelloWorldService:HelloWorld
>         at
> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>         at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(
> BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:836
> )
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.invokeMyRole(
> PartnerLinkMyRoleImpl.java:
> 193)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.invokeProcess(BpelProcess.java:169)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java
> :306)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(
> BpelEngineImpl.java:318)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(
> BpelServerImpl.java:364)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:334)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(
> SimpleScheduler.java:173)
>
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:333)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(
> SimpleScheduler.java:330)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> :675)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unknown endpoint:
> {urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl}HelloW
> orldService:HelloWorld
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/problem-invoking-a-external-webservice..please-help-tf4486707.html#a12794584
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message