ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Integration
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:40:23 GMT
On 9/12/07, Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a architecutral (or any:) ) document explaining the Axis2
> integration in Ode.

Nothing at that level, no.  But we're open for questions!

I would like to use some custom Axis2 modules together with processes
> deployed in ODE. For an example let's say I need to enable logging
> module [1] in order to log all the messages sent and received by a
> certain process.

AFAIK, that's not possible with the current code, although it's something
I've wished for some time.

I also might need to write a custom module which will share some data
> with messages sent/received by a certain  process instance. Does ODE
> associates Axis2 service contexts or service groups contexts with a
> running process instance?. Does ODE reuse the Axis2  server's
> ConfigurationContext/ServiceContext when sending  message from a
> process instance.

Yes but services are created dynamically so you can't customize services
using axis2.xml at the moment (only programmatically).  I'm willing to help
make this happen... just need to dive deeper into the Axis2 architecture to
better understand how to do it.

alex