ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ODE 1.1 Release
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:36:03 GMT
On 9/11/07, Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.Jens@gmx.net> wrote:

> IsnĀ“t it possible that ODE makes this initialisation? I saw in the old
> processes which we have made with activeBpel contain this function ... and
> it worked very well.
> Can you change the behaviour of ODE in this case?

It's certainly possible to initialize variables with a minimal XML template
that would be type-compatible in many cases... although the rules and bounds
for creating the template must be easily understandable otherwise you would
be trading one problem for another.
Feel free to open a Jira enhancement for it.  I think we should organizing
enhancements according to level of difficulty, scope and also have people
vote for new features.  I'm also hoping it would incite people to start
hacking on Ode...

alex