ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Invoking InstanceManagement API
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 22:53:16 GMT
Hi Anup,

Looks like a bug... I'm amazed we never found this out earlier.  The PM-API
responses are not properly wrapped with a top element named
operationName+"Response".  I'll get on it.

alex


On 9/7/07, Anup Chandran <anup.chandran@3ds.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hi All,
>
> My process is trying to invoke the getInstanceInfo in the pmapi. I see
> these
> traces on the console. I do see that it fetched the instanceInfo but i
> also
> see a replyWithFailure as shown below. Activities after the invoke does
> not
> get triggered. i can't figure out what is the issue with getInstanceInfo
> invoke. It complains about the reply message format not being correct. I'm
> using ODE 1.1 RC4.
>
> Here are the traces...
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Reply mgmt for
> InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}getInstanceInfo
> 15:55:15,069 DEBUG [ManagementService] Reply mgmt for
> InstanceManagement.{http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}getInstanceInf
> o
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Reply mgmt message <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv
> ="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
> "><soapenv:Body><ns:instance-info
> xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/t
> ypes/2006/08/02/"><ns:iid>1453</ns:iid><ns:pid>{
> http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}ECRProcess-20</ns:pid><ns:process-name
> xm
> lns:sam="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample
> ">sam:ECRProcess</ns:process-name><ns:root-scope
> siid="1454" status="ACTIVE" name
> ="__PROCESS_SCOPE:ECRProcess" modelId="3"
> /><ns:status>ACTIVE</ns:status><ns:dt-started>2007-09-07T15:55:13.717-04
> :00</n
> s:dt-started><ns:dt-last-active>2007-09-07T15:55:14.888-04
> :00</ns:dt-last-active><ns:event-info
> /></ns:instance-info></s
> oapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 15:55:15,069 DEBUG [ManagementService] Reply mgmt message <?xml
> version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:
> soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
> "><soapenv:Body><ns:instance-info
> xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/
> pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"><ns:iid>1453</ns:iid><ns:pid>{
> http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}ECRProcess-20</ns:pid><ns:process-
> name
> xmlns:sam="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample
> ">sam:ECRProcess</ns:process-name><ns:root-scope
> siid="1454" status="ACTIV
> E" name="__PROCESS_SCOPE:ECRProcess" modelId="3"
> /><ns:status>ACTIVE</ns:status><ns:dt-started>2007-09-07T15:55:13.717-0
> 4:00</ns:dt-started><ns:dt-last-active>2007-09-07T15:55:14.888-04
> :00</ns:dt-last-active><ns:event-info
> /></ns:instance-i
> nfo></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.trace(54) | Mex[hqejbhcnphr2kj7p6au94n].setPortOp(...)
> 15:55:15,079 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl]
> Mex[hqejbhcnphr2kj7p6au94n].setPortOp(...)
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | replyWithFailure
> mex=hqejbhcnphr2kj7p6au94n
> failureType=FORMAT_ERROR description=SOAP body does not contain expected
> part wrapper: service
> {http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}InstanceManagementService port
> InstanceManagementPort wrapper
> {http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}getInstanceInfoResponse details=null
> 15:55:15,079 DEBUG [PartnerRoleMessageExchangeImpl] replyWithFailure
> mex=hqejbhcnphr2kj7p6au94n failureType=FORMAT_ERROR
> description=SOAP body does not contain expected part wrapper: service
> {http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}InstanceManagementService port
> InstanceManagementPort wrapper
> {http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi}getInstanceInfoResponse details=null
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | create work event for
> mex=hqejbhcnphr2kj7p6au94n
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Invoking-InstanceManagement-API-tf4403521.html#a12562422
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message