ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: MessageExchange properties are not preserved in ODE
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:39:17 GMT
There was a (rather lengthy) discussion related to this back in March:
http://www.nabble.com/JBI-and-correlation-of-MessageExchange-t3350571.html

I think the short answer is we would need to open up the engine to allow
more complex scenarios involving passing around JBI MessageExchange
properties.

alex