ode-user mailing list archives

From patrosk <sunita_pa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: problem invoking a external webservice..please help
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 05:06:13 GMT

HI Alex, Thanks for looking into my issue.

The way you said, i tried that also. But again something is going wrong i
guess. Attached the assembly with changes.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12810662/test2-sa.zip test2-sa.zip
It deploys fine, but when I invoke from my soap client, after around 30secs
it  comes with response,

 <soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:HTTP</faultcode>
   <faultstring>(0)Found</faultstring>
   <detail>
    <string>return code:  0
</string>
    <ns2:HttpErrorCode
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">0</ns2:HttpErrorCode>
   </detail>
  </soapenv:Fault>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

On the servicemix console i am not getting any exception, but it just comes
with following message :

INFO  - Query                          - This query on type "class
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ProcessDAO
Impl" must load the entire candidate class extent and evaluate the query
in-memory.  This may be ver
y slow.  The query must be executed in memory because OpenJPA is configured
with IgnoreCache=false a
nd FlushBeforeQueries=false and there are dirty instances that may affect
the query's outcome in the
 cache.
INFO  - Query                          - This query on type "class
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ScopeDAOIm
pl" must load the entire candidate class extent and evaluate the query
in-memory.  This may be very
slow.  The query must be executed in memory because OpenJPA is configured
with IgnoreCache=false and
 FlushBeforeQueries=false and there are dirty instances that may affect the
query's outcome in the c
ache.

What  would be missing here?
Thanks