ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anup Chandran <anup.chand...@3ds.com>
Subject Re: Attempt to reference undeclared property
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:21:34 GMT

Alex,

The property is inside the <definitions> tag in the WSDL doc.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<definitions name="ECRProcess"
	targetNamespace="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
	xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
	xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/"
	xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
	xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
	xmlns:ecr="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"
	xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
        xmlns:prop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/varprop">

  <prop:property name="CoTaskOID" type="xsd:string"/>
  
	<!-- define correlation property alias -->
  
  <prop:propertyAlias propertyName="tns:CoTaskOID"
messageType="ecr:createBusResponse"
                      part="createBusReturn">
  </prop:propertyAlias>	
...........

</definitions>


And it is referenced by the BPEL file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bpws:process 
xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/" 
xmlns:ns="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"
xmlns:ns1="http://client.common.cbp.jpo"
xmlns:ns0="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi"
xmlns:tns1="http://engineering.cbp.jpo" 
xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample" 
xmlns:typ="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/" 
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:prop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/varprop"
exitOnStandardFault="yes" name="ECRProcess" suppressJoinFailure="yes" 
targetNamespace="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample">

<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="ECRProcess.wsdl" namespace="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"/>
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="JpoCbpEngineeringECR.wsdl"
namespace="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"/>
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="pmapi.wsdl" namespace="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi"/> 
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="JpoCbpEngineeringCBPWorkflow.wsdl"
namespace="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"/> 
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="JpoCbpCommonRelationship.wsdl"
namespace="http://client.common.cbp.jpo"/>
<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
location="JpoCbpCommonNotification.wsdl"
namespace="http://client.common.cbp.jpo"/>

..............

<bpws:correlationSets>
    <bpws:correlationSet name="CoOrdTaskOID" properties="tns:CoTaskOID" />
</bpws:correlationSets>


.........
</bpws:process>



Alex Boisvert wrote:
> 
> Hi Anup,
> 
> Your property should be placed inside your WSDL, under the <definitions>
> element.
> 
> alex
> 
> 
> On 9/19/07, Anup Chandran <anup.chandran@3ds.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Here is my BPEL and WSDL. When i try to deploy it throws "Attempt to
>> reference undeclared property" (See Error trace below)
>>
>>
>> BPEL:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <bpws:process
>> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
>> xmlns:ns="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"
>> xmlns:ns1="http://client.common.cbp.jpo"
>> xmlns:ns0="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi"
>> xmlns:tns1="http://engineering.cbp.jpo"
>> xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
>> xmlns:typ="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"
>> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>> xmlns:prop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/varprop"
>> exitOnStandardFault="yes" name="ECRProcess" suppressJoinFailure="yes"
>> targetNamespace="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample">
>>
>>
>> <!-- Define Correlation Sets -->
>>
>> <bpws:correlationSets>
>>     <bpws:correlationSet name="CoOrdTaskOID" properties="tns:CoTaskOID"
>> />
>> </bpws:correlationSets>
>>
>>
>> WSDL
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>> <definitions name="ECRProcess"
>>         targetNamespace="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
>>         xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
>>         xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/"
>>         xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>>         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>>         xmlns:ecr="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"
>>         xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
>>         xmlns:prop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/varprop">
>>
>>   <import namespace="http://client.engineering.cbp.jpo"
>> location="JpoCbpEngineeringECR.wsdl"/>
>>
>>
>>
>>         <!-- define correlation properties -->
>>   <prop:property name="tns:CoTaskOID" type="xsd:string"/>
>>
>>
>>
>> Error Trace
>>
>>
>> 14:58:39,154 ERROR [BpelC]
>> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.20
>> /webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Engineering/ECRProcess.bpel:57:
>> e
>> rror: [UndeclaredProperty] Attempt to reference undeclared property
>> "{http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}CoTaskOID".
>> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deploy failed; error:
>> [CompilationErrors]
>> Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>>
>> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.20
>> /webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Engineering/ECRProcess.bpel:57:
>> error: [UndeclaredPr
>> operty] Attempt to reference undeclared property
>> "{http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}CoTaskOID".
>>
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
>> [CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>>
>>
>> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.20
>> /webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Engineering/ECRProcess.bpel:57:
>> error: [UndeclaredPr
>> operty] Attempt to reference undeclared property
>> "{http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}CoTaskOID".
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelCompiler.compile(BpelCompiler.java:726)
>>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:260)
>>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:330)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:161)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:125)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
>> :144)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:55)
>>         at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
>> 14:58:39,355 ERROR [ProcessStoreImpl] Deploy failed; error:
>> [CompilationErrors] Compilation completed with 1 error(s):
>>
>> file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.20
>> /webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/Engineering/ECRProcess.bpel:57:
>> error: [UndeclaredPr
>> operty] Attempt to reference undeclared property
>> "{http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}CoTaskOID".
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Attempt-to-reference-undeclared-property-tf4483004.html#a12784058
>> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Attempt-to-reference-undeclared-property-tf4483004.html#a12789710
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message