ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anup Chandran <anup.chand...@3ds.com>
Subject Re: Assign Activity with multiple copy [Resolved]
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:29:54 GMT

Need to initialize all the elements in one go...


It should be 

<bpws:copy>
    <bpws:from>
	<bpws:literal>
		<tns1:setAttribute>
                   <tns1:in0/> 
                   <tns1:in1/> 
                   <tns1:in2/> 
	        </tns1:setAttribute>
	</bpws:literal>
    </bpws:from>
<bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
</bpws:copy>

<bpws:copy> <! ---copy into in0--> </bpws:copy>

<bpws:copy> <! ---copy into in1--> </bpws:copy>

Instead of 


<bpws:copy>
    <bpws:from>
	<bpws:literal>
		<tns1:setAttribute>
                   <tns1:in0/> 
	        </tns1:setAttribute>
	</bpws:literal>
    </bpws:from>
<bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
</bpws:copy>

<bpws:copy> <! ---copy into in0--> </bpws:copy>

<bpws:copy>
    <bpws:from>
	<bpws:literal>
		<tns1:setAttribute>
                   <tns1:in1/> 
	        </tns1:setAttribute>
	</bpws:literal>
    </bpws:from>
<bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
</bpws:copy>

<bpws:copy> <! ---copy into in1--> </bpws:copy>





Anup Chandran wrote:
> 
> Hi All,
> 
> This is the snippet of my Assign activity... I have used multiple <copy>
> to assign individual elements (in0,in1,in2) of an input object. The
> snippet uses  concat() function to show the results for each assignment on
> the console. However the console output does not show all the assignments.
> It only shows in2, the last assignment....!! Any idea what is happening?
> 
> 
> <bpws:assign name="AssignInstanceInfoToSetAttribute" validate="no">
> <!-- Set PID to in0 -->
> <bpws:copy>
>     <bpws:from>
> 	<bpws:literal>
> 		<tns1:setAttribute>
>                    <tns1:in0/> 
> 	        </tns1:setAttribute>
> 	</bpws:literal>
>     </bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from part="createBusReturn" variable="CreateECRPartnerLinkResponse">
> </bpws:from>
> <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest">
> <bpws:query
> queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/tns1:in0]]></bpws:query>
> </bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from><![CDATA[concat("***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in0 is ***************",
> $CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters/tns1:in0)]]></bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$output.payload/tns:response"</bpws:to>  
> </bpws:copy>
> <!-- Set literal "Instance ID" to in1 -->
> <bpws:copy>
>     <bpws:from>
> 	<bpws:literal>
> 		<tns1:setAttribute>
>                    <tns1:in1/> 
> 	        </tns1:setAttribute>
> 	</bpws:literal>
>     </bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
>     <bpws:from>
> 	<![CDATA["Instance ID"]]></bpws:from>
> <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest">
> <bpws:query
> queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/tns1:in1]]></bpws:query>
> </bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from><![CDATA[concat("***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in1 is ***************",
> $CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters/tns1:in0)]]></bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$output.payload/tns:response"</bpws:to>  
> </bpws:copy>
> <!-- Set value of $instance-info.iid to in2 -->
> <bpws:copy>
>     <bpws:from>
> 	<bpws:literal>
> 		<tns1:setAttribute>
>                    <tns1:in2/> 
> 	        </tns1:setAttribute>
> 	</bpws:literal>
>     </bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters</bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from part="instance-info" variable="getInstanceInfoOutput">
> <bpws:query
> queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/typ:iid]]></bpws:query>
> </bpws:from>
> <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest">
> <bpws:query
> queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/tns1:in2]]></bpws:query>

> </bpws:to>
> </bpws:copy>
> <bpws:copy>
> <bpws:from><![CDATA[concat("***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in2 is ***************",
> $CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters/tns1:in2)]]></bpws:from>
> <bpws:to>$output.payload/tns:response"</bpws:to>  
> </bpws:copy>
> </bpws:assign>
> 
> 
> The console output
> 
> 17:19:01,967 DEBUG [ExternalService] MyRole session identifier found for
> myrole (callback) WSA endpoint: hqejbhcnphr2kwi
> 1bv24xp
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Axis2 sending message to
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/ecrProcessResponse using ME
> X {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xw [PID
> {http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}ECRProcess-43] calling org.apache.ode.bpel
> .epr.WSAEndpoint@1b10504.onResult(...)}
> 17:19:01,967 DEBUG [ExternalService] Axis2 sending message to
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/ecrProcessResponse usi
> ng MEX {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xw [PID
> {http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample}ECRProcess-43] calling org.apache.ode
> .bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1b10504.onResult(...)}
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message: <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://s
> chemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse
> xmlns:axis2ns16="http://eclipse.org/bpel/
> sample" xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
> xmlns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample">
>                    <response>***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in2 is
> ***************5132</respons
> e>
>                
> </axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 17:19:01,967 DEBUG [ExternalService] Message: <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="htt
> p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse
> xmlns:axis2ns16="http://eclipse.org/
> bpel/sample" xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
> xmlns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample">
>                    <response>***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in2 is
> ***************5132</respons
> e>
>                
> </axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending stateful TO epr in message header
> using session null
> 17:19:01,977 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending stateful TO epr in message
> header using session null
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending stateful FROM epr in message
> header using session hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xp
> 17:19:01,977 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending stateful FROM epr in
> message header using session hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xp
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending a message containing wsa endpoints
> in headers for session passing.
> 17:19:01,977 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending a message containing wsa
> endpoints in headers for session passing.
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xm
> lsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header><addr:To
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:80
> 80/ode/processes/ecrProcessResponse</addr:To><addr:Action
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"></addr:Actio
> n><addr:ReplyTo
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/non
> e</addr:Address></addr:ReplyTo><addr:MessageID
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">urn:uuid:C152A226C25957
> 1A591189545542137</addr:MessageID><intalio:callback
> xmlns:intalio="http://www.intalio.com/type/session"><addr:Address xm
> lns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/ecrProcess</addr:Address><intalio:se
> ssion>hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xp</intalio:session></intalio:callback></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><axis2ns16:ECRProcessRes
> ponse xmlns:axis2ns16="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
> xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample" xmlns="http://eclipse.
> org/bpel/sample">
>                    <response>***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in2 is
> ***************5132</respons
> e>
>                
> </axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 17:19:01,977 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://sch
> emas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header><addr:To
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://local
> host:8080/ode/processes/ecrProcessResponse</addr:To><addr:Action
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"></add
> r:Action><addr:ReplyTo
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/address
> ing/none</addr:Address></addr:ReplyTo><addr:MessageID
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">urn:uuid:C152A22
> 6C259571A591189545542137</addr:MessageID><intalio:callback
> xmlns:intalio="http://www.intalio.com/type/session"><addr:Add
> ress
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/ecrProcess</addr:Address><int
> alio:session>hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xp</intalio:session></intalio:callback></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><axis2ns16:ECRPro
> cessResponse xmlns:axis2ns16="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"
> xmlns:tns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample" xmlns="http://e
> clipse.org/bpel/sample">
>                    <response>***********The
> CBPWorkflowPartnerLinkRequest.parameters.in2 is
> ***************5132</respons
> e>
>                
> </axis2ns16:ECRProcessResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | replyOneWayOk mex=hqejbhcnphr2kwi1bv24xw
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Assign-Activity-with-multiple-copy-tf4425556.html#a12643587
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message