ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Problems with ODE 1.1 Release
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:02:18 GMT

Hello,

thanks for your answer.
I want to ask the other way round. Is this behaviour bpel2-compliant?
The problem is that we don´t want to develop the processes only for the ODE
BPEL Engine...
We have to be sure that other bpel engines expect the same or this does not
lead to an error...

Is there an other way for being compliant and make semantically the same?
We don´t want to give up the flexibility to create complex types...

Jens