ode-user mailing list archives

From Greg Bluntzer <gblunt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing in Login and Password
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:39:29 GMT

I downloaded the ode 1.1 branch and tried to compile it on Windows XP
I have never built from source before but tried and failed with this error
running
rake TEST=no package
Downloading
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging
-1.1.jar
100% |.........................................|  51.7KB/ 51.7KB Time:
00:00:01
Downloading commons-logging:commons-logging:pom:1.1
Downloading
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging
-1.1.pom
00:00:00
rake aborted!
No such file or directory - svn status -v
C:/Documents and Settings/gb/workspace/APACHE_ODE_1.1/rakefile:527:in ``'