ode-user mailing list archives

From Greg Bluntzer <gblunt...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing in Login and Password
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:27:27 GMT

Im sure this has been asked before but I could not understand the answers on
the forum.

The partner Link that I'm calling uses the HTTP Header Authorization to get
Username and Password

When using soapUI (my soap tester) I can just set the Username and Password
in the Request Parameters and when it does a post it sends thoses values.

I'm not sure what I should be doing when Invoking the Partner Link?  Should
the assign be setting some variables or is it even possible to use security
in ODE?

Im using Eclipse BPEL to create my BPEL processes

Thanks for any help or links

-Greg