ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sunita Kumari Patro" <suni...@bcgi.net>
Subject help to convert the bpel workflow designed in activeBpel to ODE
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:13:31 GMT
Hi,

I am very new to ODE. I am familiar with Active Endpoint's activeBpel.
In my project we are planning to use ODE bpel workflows.

Can you please guide how I can convert my workflow which is prepared and
running with activeBpel engine, can run with ODE engine running on
servicemix.

Thanks

Sunita

The information contained in this e-mail message and any
attachments is confidential, and is intended only for the use of
the party to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the above-named
copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Boston Communications Group, Inc. immediately by reply to this
message or by telephoning (781) 904-5000, and destroy this message
and its attachments, without making any copy or distribution.