ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a tale of two receives
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 00:40:54 GMT
The behavior sounds very similar.  I don't get that particular exception,
however.

Usually all I get is 'exchange not found' when servicemix or jetty gives up:
DEBUG - DeliveryChannelImpl            - Accepting ID:
localhost.localdomain-56122-1186064097134-3:44 in
DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
<< Aprox 1min timeout here >>
DEBUG - JettyContextManager            - Dispatching job: HEP@3150098
[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
DEBUG - jetty                          - resume continuation
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector$RetryContinuation@55590e
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exchange not found
        at org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
ConsumerProcessor.java:206)

If I try to use joins in a flow I get a nullpointer when the correlation key
is initialized in the opposite branch.

ERROR - BpelEngineImpl                 - Scheduled job failed;
jobDetail={type=MATCHER, inmem=true, ckey=null, correlatorId=30.operationB,
iid=30}
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.common.CorrelationKey.<init>(
CorrelationKey.java:71)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.WorkEvent.getCorrelationKey(
WorkEvent.java:97)

Thanks,
Dan