ode-user mailing list archives

From "Kristoffer Sjögren" <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 local transport
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:38:05 GMT
That is how I interpret it, and that's what i want to do. Or more
exact, i want to invoke services from ode, services which are in the
same JVM, and if possible, the same classloader so that a
call-by-reference is possible.

I have browsed both axis2 and ode sites, googled, nabbled, searched
mail-lists, source code but im unable to find examples of how to do
this... very frustrating.

It seems axis2 must somhow be configured with LocalTransportReceiver
and LocalTransportSender... but I cant figure out how to connect the
ode/bpel and axis2 configuration in order to make it work...

any ideas?