ode-user mailing list archives

From "Cwik, Jan" <Jan.C...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject veryfing node existance
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:04:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to do copying based on node existance. That is first I want
to find out if
"$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:AirItinerary
" query returns any value. Then I want to copy it into the
OTA_AirBookRequest. If I run it standalone (that is without bpel:if) it
works well. However, if I use bpel:if the copying is not performed.

What am I doing wrong ? The following is the snippet that I tested. I
tried with and without expressionLanguage, I tried also with and without
boolean, all combinations did not work.

<bpel:if>
    <bpel:condition
expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0">bool
ean($TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:AirItiner
ary)</bpel:condition>
    <bpel:then>
        <bpel:sequence>
            <bpel:assign>
                <bpel:copy>

<bpel:from>$TravelItineraryCreateRequest.body/xsd1:OTA_AirBookRQ/xsd1:Ai
rItinerary</bpel:from>

<bpel:to>$OTA_AirBookRequest.body/xsd1:AirItinerary</bpel:to>
                </bpel:copy>
            </bpel:assign>
        </bpel:sequence>
    </bpel:then>