ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Faultstring no SOAPAction header received on sending sendsoap request
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:43:23 GMT
You should pass the SOAPAction parameter to the sendsoap utility, e.g.
sendsoap -a "urn:someSoapAction".   You can find the correct value for your
operation in the WSDL Binding (search for "soapAction" in your .wsdl file)
and if it's empty, pass the empty string ("").

If you want more information on SOAPAction, check out
http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2002/11/unraveling_the_mystery_of_soap.html

alex